In this week's #IMWeekly: NSA spying on online gamers, North Korea purges online content related to recently executed official, and more!
- #IMWeekly: December 16, 2013
- 2013 Internet Monitor Annual Report: “Reflections on the Digital World"
- #IMWeekly: December 9, 2013
- #IMWeekly: December 2, 2013
- #IMWeekly: November 25, 2013
- #IMWeekly: November 18, 2013
- New Internet Monitor report: "Measuring Internet Activity: A (Selective) Review of Methods and Metrics"
- #IMWeekly: November 12, 2013
- Beautiful and thought-provoking infographics
- #IMWeekly: November 4, 2013
Archive for 2013
Internet Monitor is delighted to announce the publication of Internet Monitor 2013: Reflections on the Digital, our first-ever annual report.
In this week's #IMWeekly: new leaks reveal NSA collection of phone data even broader than previously thought, Iran arrests cyberactivists despite reform promises, Huawei to take its business elsewhere than US, and more!
In this week's #IMWeekly: Australian spying angers Indonesian government, US Supreme Court denies first challenge to NSA surveillance, and more!
In this week's #IMWeekly: Iranian censorship of Wikipedia, US surveillance reform, and more!
Internet Monitor is delighted to announce the publication of "Measuring Internet Activity: A (Selective) Review of Methods and Metrics," the second in a series of special reports that focus on key events and new developments in Internet freedom, incorporating technical, legal, social, and political analyses.
In this week's #IMweekly: attacks by Anonymous-affiliated hackers in the Philippines and Australia, Brazil takes its data domestic, and more!
A couple weeks ago we tweeted a list by the KANTAR Information is Beautiful Awards of over 300 of the year’s best infographics and data-visualizations. Since then, we’ve been working our way through the list and thought we’d share a few of our personal favorites.
In this week's #IMWeekly: a new US surveillance reform bill, hacktivism in Singapore, and more.